CWRU’s Power of Diversity Series Presents: Cleveland, Humanities, Collaboration
On Tuesday, October 6, 2020, CWRU’s Power of Diversity lecture series hosted multiple CHC stakeholders as they gathered on Zoom to discuss the evolution of the Cleveland Humanities Collaborative partnership between Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) and Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C). The panel also discussed the importance of programs like the CHC at colleges and universities, to both expand opportunities for community college students and to encourage the study of the humanities more broadly.
The panel was moderated by Robert L. Solomon, Esq., Vice President for Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity at CWRU, and CHC Director Kurt Koenigsberger and Tri-C Metropolitan Campus President Denise McCory were joined by several CHC Scholars and Alumni to discuss their experiences with the CHC. Check out the video recording of the the panel discussion below!
- Kurt Koenigsberger, PhD, associate dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and director of the Cleveland Humanities Collaborative (CHC)
- Denise McCory, EdD, campus president of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C), Metropolitan Campus
- Darnelle Crenshaw El, May 2020 CWRU Graduate, CHC Cohort 3
- Darrell Butler, January 2021 CWRU Graduate, CHC Cohort 3
- Jeanna Lopez, Current CHC Scholar at CWRU, CHC Cohort 4
- Natalie Morgan, Current CHC Scholar at CWRU, CHC Cohort 4
- Sammy Sizemore, Current CHC Scholar at CWRU, CHC Cohort 4